- We know sending a child to college is normally a stressful situation. This fall has only increased the stress both for you and your son. Please know Delta Tau Delta is a committed partner to your son’s education. We increased our resources available to your son this fall to help him adjust to an unconventional fall on college campuses. Please review the resources available below and advise your son to access them however he needs to. Please never hesitate to reach out to our office if you have a concern.
- Delta Tau Delta is proud your son is considering becoming or has become one of the newest members of our Fraternity. As a parent you want your son to have a college experience that is exceptional, safe and rewarding. Our hope is the Fraternity will become a complement to his college education, as its core values of truth, courage, faith and power seek to educate men and inspire maturity.
- Like all parents, you are eager to see your son succeed. And like many, you might not be fully aware of the benefits a fraternity can provide. Statistics show a significantly higher proportion of fraternity men graduate from college than compared to students who do not join a fraternity.
- Whether his school is across town or across the country you want him to have a home away from home where he can continue to develop life skills and real-world skills not available in a classroom setting while he focuses on his academics.
- Fraternities provide opportunities for leadership development through chapter officer positions, athletic teamwork, and involvement in community service projects, group activities and social interaction with other students, faculty and Delt alumni. The result? A more meaningful, useful and well-rounded education. From the day a member accepts his bid to the day he graduates from college, Delta Tau Delta’s member education program gives direction and purpose to create a distinctive Fraternity experience.
Delta Tau Delta is one of the most innovative and progressive organizations on college campuses throughout the United States. Founded by eight men in 1858, more than 170,000 college men have accepted membership into Delta Tau Delta and have committed themselves to lives of excellence. Many are successful leaders in business, industry and professional endeavors around the globe.